Product Dimensions as shown:
Overall : 42.50" H x 40.00" W x 40.00" D
Seat : 19.50" H x 19.00" W x 22.00" D
Can you ever be too comfortable" We don't think so, and that's why we created the Joshua reclining room group. With its chaise seat, pillow arms and a tiered cushion back, our Joshua recliner offers versatile style and exceptional comfort with smooth rocking motion. Available in a variety of custom fabrics or choose leather with single-needle topstitched detailing. See the complete Joshua line for additional matching pieces and more reclining options.
- Swivel Base Recliner: Comfort has come full circle with our Reclina-Glider feature. It lets you spin 360°, glide smoothly and still fully recline.
- Wall Recliner: Tight on space" Our Reclina-Way feature lets you lean waaay back without hitting a wall. In fact, you can fully recline just inches from any surface.
- Rocker Recliner: Rock-a-bye and good night. Our Reclina-Rocker feature will rock you into a dreamy state.
- Will It Fit In My Space": Check the standard dimensions listed for the piece you are considering. Note all the numbers for width x depth x height (e.g., 87.5" W x 38" D x 36.5" H). It's also a good idea to consider the diagonal dimensions of the furniture you want. These measurements will be helpful when planning your space.
- Warranty: La-Z-Boy products come with our famous La-Z-Boy limited warranty, one of the best in the industry.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.